This is technically a YouTube tag but fuck ’em. I may do a series of blog posts from YouTube tags, what u gon’ do???
1. What’s your favourite candle scent?
The Christmas Spruce Yankee Candle (that I can’t find ANYWHERE NOW).
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Aubrey Plaza or Anna Kendrick.
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
Probably around 27.
5. Do you know a hoarder?
6. Can you do a split?
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
Shamefully about twelve and I only ended up doing it because my younger brother was learning and I wasn’t going to let him be the first one that could ride a bike.
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
One? Geography isn’t my strong point at all.
9. How many countries have you been to?
I live in England and I’ve been on holiday to Wales, Greece, France, Holland and Belgium.
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
No which I’m happy about because I have a lot of opinions on the armed forces.
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
Since being at uni; 40% (the lowest grade you can get and still pass) and the lowest GCSE I got was a D in religious studies.
14. What was your favourite TV show when you were a child?
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
I was a witch every year until I one day decided to dress as Taylor Momsen from The Pretty Reckless.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
I read the first three Harry Potter Books and I do plan on buying all of them to read properly, but I was two years old when the first book was released so that’s my excuse.. I devoured all three Hunger Games books in less than a week. I read the first two of the Twilight series and loved them but when the movies came out I gave up and got upset about the entire situation!
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
British, even though my accent is of the Hull variety I cannot take American accents seriously at all.
18. Did your mother go to university?
She did! I think she studied economics.
19. Are your grandparents still married?
They are, both sets! I don’t think anyone in my family has ever been divorced.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
Miss Piggy’s ex.
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
I’d love to be able to speak Russian!
24. Do you spell the colour as grey or gray?
Grey cos Gray is a name.
25. Is your father bald?
No, his hair often resembles Keith’s from The Prodigy.
26. Do you know triplets?
I do not.
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
Titanic, that scene with the old couple lying on the bed together as the boat was sinking RUINED MY LIFE. The Notebook isn’t really that good in my opinion but I watched it a few years after it came out and the hype around it was massive so that’s probably why I felt it wasn’t so good.
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
Love a good bowl of pilau rice.
29. What’s the name of your favourite restaurant?
D’Acqua in Sunderland, excellent gluten free fish & chips!
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)?
This question is so American, I love B&Q and Homebase though.
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
Mogwai, Moz, Mozlet, Moggis, Stumpy.
34. Who’s your favourite person in the world?
The li’l person that lives in my brain.
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
Suburbs, I do love a good wander through nature but I need to be able to hear the hustle and bustle, silence is creepy.
36. Can you whistle?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
Nope, I pay my bills man, fuck that.
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
I’m trying really hard to.
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
I currently take two daily pills.
40. What medical conditions do you have?
I got diagnosed with IBS about eight or nine years ago but I’m still undergoing tests to see if it’s anything else, I wasn’t satisfied with my diagnosis or the way my old doctor ‘helped’ me. I also have eczema which suuucks.
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
Just the one time.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
Yessss (Finding Dory was A BAD MOVIE).
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
My beautiful friend Ella said on Instagram: ‘@megzmoz u da real mvp’ after buying a shirt I recently bought and recommended.
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
I used to remember them really vividly and record them but I haven’t remembered a dream in a few months now which I’m really upset about.
46. What flavour tea do you enjoy?
Three mint Pukka tea!!! I don’t drink any other tea.
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
I’d prefer not to answer this as it’s somewhere around the thirty mark…
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
Anything they want. I’ll raise them to be accepting of all religions despite not being religious myself. I’m a spiritual person and I’ll introduce meditation and mindfulness into my children’s lives when I feel that they’re old enough to understand it.
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
I didn’t ‘find out’ I just realised when I was about eleven and begun to take an interest in science.
50. Why do you have a Tumblr?
I hope you enjoyed reading this Q&A! If you are a blogger and fancy doing a li’l Q&A with myself, send me a message and let’s get quizzing.