Ashleigh is one of my favourite humans in all the land and she’s recently joined the bloggersphere!
We haven’t conferred our answers with each other at all and we’re both answering the same fifty questions on behalf of one another! Once we’ve each posted our answers we’re going to have a gander through them and we shall revise and discuss the answers to see if we got anything wrong! If we have, we’ll be adding the amendments in italic text! And you can find the sister post here!!!
So here we goooo…
1. When and how did we first meet?
We first met when I was on Facebook seeking for a hand dying my hair and Ashleigh’s boyfriend suggested she help me!
2. Who is your best friend’s hero?
I am, obviously.
3. If she could go any place on earth, where would it be and why?
Sweden? I don’t know we just go to the pub a lot.
4. What is her favourite colour?
I’m gonna go with blue or a coral-esque pink.
5. What is her favourite food?
Pizzzzaaaaaa. Specifically Domino’s.
6. What is the name of your best friend’s crush?
7. What is your best friend’s biggest fear?
She’s legit not scared of anything. Okay, she’s afraid of sheep…
8. If your best friend were deserted on an island, what are the three things she could not live without?
Netflix, Leo (the cat) and pizza.
9. What three movies does your best friend love the most?
We don’t have the same tastes in anything at all, the only movie that reminds me of Ashleigh is Charlie St. Cloud. She lent me the DVD years ago and I still kind of resent her for it, that’s two hours of my life I’m never getting back!!!
I know she loves Frozen and Alice in Wonderland and I can’t guess any others because she’s the kind of person that always watches what other people want to watch.
10. What part of your best friend’s body is their favourite?
Her hair!!! She’s an icy princess like that one from Game of Thrones.
11. What are the two things your best friend does not know about you?
Gonna sound so cliché but she knows EVERYTHING. I’m gross with the amount of stuff I share with this lady.
12. How would you describe your best friend’s ideal partner/spouse?
Hard working, motivated, funny, kind natured and willing to let her use his thumb to rub her eyes.
13. How long does it take your best friend to get dressed?
She’s like a super hero, she like spins around in her pyjamas and when she stops she’s miraculously dressed with her hair and make up done perfectly.
14. Which is your best friend’s favourite season and why?
I’d say Spring time would be Ashleigh’s favourite, it’s a nice time of year to take pretty pictures at the foreshore.
15. What is your best friend’s dream job?
The last time we spoke about careers it was something to do with working in a prison.
16. If you were out together, what would your best friend eat?
We don’t eat together, we drink together. We do eat chips and crisps a lot though.
17. What do you most admire about your best friend?
How strong willed and determined she is.
18. Do you know her favourite item of clothing?
Her new red raincoat!
19. What are the three items your best friend always carries with them?
There was one time we went to the shop to get some food and she forgot her entire bag soooo… She usually has some pretty weird stuff in her bag but I know for a fact she’ll have her purse, phone and keys!!!
20. What’s your best friend’s favourite TV show?
Pretty Little Liars or Game of Thrones.
21. Would your best friend watch a chick-flick, action, comedy or a horror movie?
Chick flick definitelyyyyy.
22. What is your favourite inside joke?
All of the names we changed on each others’ Snapchat, it was comedy genius to us but if anyone else saw it they’d be confused and/or offended!
23. What favourite memory do you two share?
Her graduation was a very proud moment for me. Our evenings at the pub are favourite kind of memories we have. The time we walked to Anlaby to use our Diana F cameras was fun too!
24. What is the one thing that annoys you most about your best friend?
When she behaves in a way that annoys me I tell her about it and she stops doing it cos we’re grown ups so nothing annoys me anymore! I’m definitely the annoying friend.
25. Between the two of you, who takes longer to get ready?
Me because I don’t get out of bed until I absolutely have to.
26. If your best friend could meet any celebrity, who would it be?
27. Does your best friend have any strange phobias?
Not to my knowledge.
28. What does your best friend think about the most?
Pizza or how much housework she ‘has’ to do.
29. What is the last book your best friend read?
Something from Zoella’s book club undoubtably! It was actually Fifty Shades Darker… I’m embarrassed that I have someone in my life that gives that shite the time of day!
30. Does your best friend have any nicknames?
31. What picture does your best friend currently have as her profile photo?
A bomb assssss selfie! JUST LOOK AT THAT ANGEL FACE!!!
32. What concerts has your best friend been to?
Bastille and Catfish And The Bottlemen are the most recent I think.
33. Has your best friend ever voted?
I don’t actually think she has, Ashleigh, you heathen.
34. What is the one thing your best friend would want for their birthday?
Her birthday was only the other week! Girl stuff like getting her hair and nails done, pretty jewellery, that kinda thing.
35. What is your best friend’s greatest achievement?
Getting a degree and generally just being a very independent person.
36. What is your best friend really bad at?
Letting go of grudges.
37. What is the meanest thing someone has ever said to your best friend?
Nobody says mean things to her in front of me, probably ’cause I’d kick them.
38. If your best friend has a scar, how did they get it?
I don’t think she has any…
39. What would your best friend do if they won the lottery?
Buy a house and a car and a holidaaaay. Pay off her student debts and then lots of drinks in the pub!
40. What was your best friend’s favourite show as a child?
Oh god I have no idea. I can’t imagine Ashleigh as a child, I swear she was born middle aged (even though she’s only 23 now…). Probably Teletubbies or something that was on TV in the nineties when we were teeeeny. Power Rangers of course!!! She has got an older brother, I forget that us oldest siblings always got to control the channels!
41. Where does your best friend want to live when they get older?
Newcastle or Sweden I think.
42. How many children does your best friend want and what will be their names?
Two, Kit and Ella!
43. Has your best friend ever been outside the country?
I think sooo?
44. Is your best friend reckless with money, or do they like to save?
She’s a very responsible human.
45. What is your best friend’s favourite animal?
46. Which game does your best friend like most?
We play Soul Calibur together but that’s the only video game I think she plays, we play a lot of board games together. We once spent two days on a Captain Jack Sparrow jigsaw…
47. Can you describe your best friend in one word?
48. What’s your best friend’s favourite kind of sandwich?
Two slices of pizza put together so the base is the bread and the topping is the filling! I have no idea to be honest, I’ve never seen Ashleigh eat pizza like that.
49. Is your best friend allergic to anything?
Loooooads of stuff, li’l rashy gal.
50. What is your favourite thing to do together?
When I’m in Hull we go to the pub and when I’m in Sunderland we Skype each other for mass amounts of time and just do housework or watch TV together haha!
I hope you enjoyed reading this and I hope you got to know Ashleigh a little better, she is a wonderful person and I love her very much. I want to start doing Q&As with anyone and everyone so if you’re reading this and fancy doing one yourself, hit me up!